The power of breath is infinite. However, most of the time, we do not know how to breathe, but when we inhale through the nose inflating the stomach and exhale through the mouth, great benefits are obtained.
Benson Henry Institute's research for Boston Body-Mind Medicine , point out that breathing gives the following benefits:
1. Calm anxiety
2. Reduce the levels of stress .
3. Decision making is better.
4. The Rheart disease it stabilizes.
5. The muscles relax.
6. your digestion improvement .
7. The energy and optimism increase.
8. The nervous and immune system It gets stronger
So you know, if you want to improve your quality of life, feel better, smile more and increase your defenses, become aware of every breath you make and feel better.