Aging is a normal fact of life, but if you want to stay young despite age, here are 7 natural components that help keep the body healthy.
The carrots They are rich in beta-carotene. Studies show that eating one a day can reduce aging, in addition to preventing many diseases. Carrots can be eaten raw, cooked, mixed in food or in a juice.
- A fruit that is also very effective is the avocado . It may not have beta-carotene, but it does have vitamin E, which helps give the skin a healthy look and monosaturated fats that help lower cholesterol.
- The berries They contain antioxidants. You can choose between blueberries or blackcurrants to be sure that at least one variety is available in the store.
- Many of us love eating chicken and meat products. But did you know that they are high in cholesterol and only provide us with protein? If you want to delay the signs of aging, try to eat more fish since it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- You can fight against aging when eating snacks and a good example is peanuts. Peanuts are rich in fiber, but make sure it is without salt or without toasting.
- We have said that meat and poultry products give us proteins. But what the body uses as energy are carbohydrates and the best source is the bread , the pasta or the rice .
- Finally, it is necessary to drink a lot Water daily as it helps eliminate toxins and keep the skin soft. Experts say that you should drink at least 8 glasses a day. You can also get it from fresh fruits and coconut water.
Aging is something that we have to accept, maybe these foods can not avoid it; However, they will give us a better quality of life.
Video Medicine: Erase 5 Years Off Your Face (February 2024).