In accordance with Francisco Nambo , physical trainer Sport City , the practice of exercise at altitude it improves and increases aerobic capacity for longer and generates more red blood cells that carry oxygen to the muscles. However, he clarifies, there are 3 factors that you must take into account before doing it:
1. Lower barometric pressure . Increases respiratory rate, which can lead to headache, dizziness, nausea and / or sleep
2. Decrease in body temperature . Reduce the blood supply to the extremities, ideally, wear gloves
3. Lower relative humidity in the air . The increase of solar radiation (heat), can cause more dehydration
Nambo says "They are only precautions that you should know, so that your routine is 100% satisfactory. Running outdoors causes our body to be able to metabolize more oxygen in the blood, with this we delay the onset of fatigue and there is an improvement in physical performance. "
If you want to enjoy this experience already, GetQoralHealth invites you to the career of Profuturo GNP that will take place this Sunday, October 13 at 7:30 in the Profuturo Building, located on Blvd. Adolfo López Mateos No, 2009. Col. Los Alpes , Mexico.
If you are interested, you should only answer these two questions and send us your answers to contact @ GetQoralHealth
1. How many kilometers will the race be?
2. What is our program called to lose weight?
The first 5 people to respond correctly, earn a pass to enjoy this race. Participate and improve your quality of life!