Although stress serves as a dose of adrenaline that drives us to make things better, the excess is totally the opposite, as it damages physical and mental health. Therefore, it is important that you take into account some tips to relax.
According to information published in The Huffington Post , maintaining a correct relaxation stimulates your productivity, which helps you to become a successful and prosperous person.
Some benefits of relaxation in health is to protect cardiovascular health, strengthen your immune system, improve memory, reduce the risk of stroke, reduce levels of depression, but how to achieve good relaxation in those days so stressful?
Do more things without stressing so much!
According to the latest studies on the subject, physical activity, adequate rest, spending time away from the office and vacations increases productivity, work performance and your health, so follow these tips to obtain all these benefits:
- Walk your pet. Jack Holt, CEO of S3 Matching Tecnhnologies, ensures that animals reduce stress, blood pressure and fill you with energy; even, a study of the State University of New York at Buffalo check it
- Nap. A short break during the day increases productivity, creativity and happiness of people. Therefore, companies like Google and Procter & Gamble encourage this activity. A study of University of California He details that the nap generates that the body is more agile and healthy.
- Forget about technology. Turn off your cell phone and enjoy a few minutes alone. Moving away from technology is key to finding success, passion, energy and creativity.
- Play. Scott G. Eberle, director of the magazine American Journal of Play He details that successful people know how to have fun, so they try to find the time to play, dance and enjoy life.
- Meditate. Meditation is a good alternative to find peace and relax the body. A study published in the magazine Health Psychology suggests that this activity reduces the levels of cortisol, which is the stress hormone. You only need 15 minutes a day!
Another tip to relax is to leave the office for a few minutes, breathe deeply and appreciate everything you find around you. Only you have the ability to achieve it. Cheer up! And you, how do you relax?
Video Medicine: How to Stop Overthinking, Stressing & Worrying (3 Ways that WORK!) (December 2023).