The most effective way to to meditate is to propose it and be sure that you will do it, because you do not need anything extraordinary to do it, just a comfortable place that gives you peace and tranquility, ensures the lecturer and writer, Deborah King .
In an interview for GetQoralHealth , the specialist points out that in just 20 minutes you can find body and mental harmony, as well as strengthen your defenses against diseases ; Therefore, it gives you some tips for to meditate at the beginning of the day:
As the expert says, the meditation It is a simple practice that does not require uncomfortable positions, because it is about being with you in silence, without thinking or allowing the pressures to invade you. To give you the courage to try it, here are five keys:
- Forget technology: Before checking your cell phone, mail or turn on the television, give yourself a few minutes to free your mind and think of something nice in the morning.
- Find an appropriate schedule: The specialist says that a good time to meditate is before the inhabitants of your house wake up, so they will not interrupt you.
- Choose a comfortable site: Use a space that helps you relax, you can listen to some music that helps eliminate stress.
- Repeat some mantra: You can repeat a word or thought that you like or that you want to come true. With this, you will establish goals and it will be easier to fulfill them.
- Create a habit: By constantly meditating you will make your mind flow, your body relax, improve your mood and have better mental clarity.
When you start to meditate You can be impatient a little, but do not despair, perseverance and patience will be your best weapons to face any type of situation that may arise in your life. And you, are you ready to meditate?
Do you want to lose weight? Sign up with us and enjoy the new GetQoralHealth tool