Our time, in most cases, is divided into responsibilities: work, school, home, friends, couple. What causes that there is no space for fun and recreation of the mind. In the long run this can cause a stress situation, but is it possible to control it?
According to the psychologist Patricia Alvarado Chirinos, Stress can cause sexual dysfunctions, rapid heart palpitations, intestinal problems, insomnia and alterations or damage in interpersonal relationships.
It is practically impossible to flee or leave our responsibilities, although some of them produce anxiety, worry or pressure. What can be done is to reduce our stress, therefore with information from Huffington Post we offer you 6 scientific tips to get it.
1. Eat a snack. Eating stress does not have to be bad. The connection between the intestine and the brain is enormous. For Drew Ramsey , assistant clinical professor of psychiatry in the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Diet influences happiness. Choose a healthy snack like nuts.
2. Buy a plant. Researchers have found that the simple fact of being surrounded by plants can induce a relaxation response. A study of Washington State University e He found that a group of stressed people who entered a room full of plants had a drop of four points in their blood pressure.
3. Try a few kisses. These relieve stress, helping the brain release endorphins. And that has consequences in real life: In a study of the Northwestern University found that those who do not kiss when they have sex are eight times more likely to feel chronically stressed or depressed.
4. Watch the fashion video. A good laugh is the best relaxation technique there is. Laughter increases the consumption of oxygen-rich air, stimulates the heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by the brain, explainsto Mayo Clinic . There is no better way to achieve it through a comic video.
5. Visit a good friend. Not only are they fun, they can also reduce your cortisol levels.
6. Banana Potassium helps regulate blood pressure, which increases in times of stress. Some people find that eating a banana when they feel stress can help improve energy and recovery. And research shows that it can protect your body from the negative effects of stress, such as the increased risk of heart attack.
By decreasing stress you have the possibility to take better choices and to risk having more fun. Then what are you waiting for to free yourself!