Our emotions are the tools through which we perceive our surroundings, but when these are in imbalance they can produce sentimental chaos and health. In an interview, for GetQoralHealth, Professor Agustín Martínez Jiménez, Director of the Mexican School Wu Shu He points out that the practice of Tai Chi can help us achieve harmony in our emotions.
Tai Chi is a martial art of Chinese origin, focused on improving health, through breathing exercises, relaxation and mental attention. For Martinez, by not balancing our emotions we are damaging our internal organs.
According to a study conducted by the Chapel Hill School of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Tai Chi can be an effective way to help alleviate the problems associated with arthritis. However, they are not all its benefits.
Professor Agustín Martínez tells you five of them:
1. Memory. When practicing TaiChi you must learn several series of movements, called Forms, this activates your memory, in this way it will help you not to forget the most important things in your daily life.
2. Improve your physical balance. You exercise different muscles that will strengthen your balance, in this way you will avoid falls and therefore your life improves.
3. Increase your vitality. By breathing in a correct way you fill your leather with energy. There is a saying that says: "From the proper breathing comes the sensitivity and vitality."
4. Discipline . Tai Chi to perform well requires concentration, reflection and order, so in the end the person becomes a disciplined individual.
5. Improve your attitude. Help balance your emotions, learn to enjoy life more, which makes you more tolerant of the problems you encounter, your attitude will always be more positive.
All exercise, to have its effects requires at least 30 minutes daily. Remember, your health is in your hands. Do not forget! If you want to know a little more about this activity there will be an international course of Tai Ch i for more reports you can communicate to the following telephone 58890739.