After a well-deserved rest, the return to the city and to the daily tasks can be a complicated task, but luckily there are yoga positions that can help you reactivate after the holidays .
The benefits of practicing yoga they are infinite, an investigation of the University of Ohio in the United States, published in the magazine Psychosomatic Medicine, reveals that if this discipline is practiced once or twice a week, conditions such as Type 2 diabetes , among other.
Precisely for the infinities Benefits from andoga Is that in GetQoralHealth we recommend you, based on the knowledge of Mexican Institute of Yoga , 5 positions that will reactivate you 100% for the return to your routine.
1. Parighasana (bolt posture) . This posture is considered a "help position", the lateral flexion of the spine tonifies the muscles and abdominal organs, relieves Back pain and it helps to breathe more freely.
2. Dog posture with face down (Adho Mukha Svanasana) . When you practice it you increase the strength of your arms and shoulders, the most important thing is that when you practice for a long time, with your head on support, calm your mind and nervous system .
3. Vasistasana (Posture of the Sage Vasistha). The function that this position has in the organism istone the wrists and exercise the legs, with it you will feel more alert since it requires the use of all muscles.
4. Full-body posture with support (Salamba Sarvangasana) . Without a doubt, she is the mother of all positions, precisely because rejuvenates and restore all body systems .
It is beneficial for people who suffer asthma , varicose veins Y Headaches , at the beginning it can be complicated but it is not impossible.
5. Virabhadrasana (Warrior's posture). It is one of the most energetic positions, since it eliminates the stiffness of the shoulders and the thoracic area but above all "fan the fire of the power of the will".
Remember! Returning with encouragement to perform your daily activities is a matter of positive attitude. Now that you have an idea of the postures of yoga that can be useful for reactivate after the holidays .