If you trust yourself to eat that red apple that looks so appetizing and you do not wash it (because apparently it looks so shiny), you could put your health at risk.
A study by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends washing fruits and vegetables before consuming them since they contain bacteria , pesticides and insects.
If you consume without wash the apples Your digestive system can be affected with diarrhea, stomach infection and inflammation by some bacteria.
The Environmental Working Group Among the less dangerous fruits are pineapple, avocado, papaya, mango, kiwi, grapefruit and melon, while the apple is the leader in the group of the dirtiest, followed by cherries, strawberries and grapes.
1. Before consuming any food, do not forget to wash your hands thoroughly.
2. Soak your food in a bowl of water and add a tablespoon of baking soda .
3. Carve your fruits and vegetables with the help of a brush or sponge and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Another option for disinfect is to dilute a glass of vinegar in a liter of water and soak your food for 10 minutes.
5. Eliminate the leaves of the fruits. They can house insects.
Nothing costs you wash the apples to Before you leave your house, do not trust yourself and take care of your health.
Increase your glutes without getting fat
Most common attributes that a man looks at in a woman
5 prohibited foods before sleeping
Reaction in your body and you no longer love