The Super Bowl It is one of the most important sports festivals in the world and a good excuse to eat too much. The Calorie Control Board of E.U.A. He mentions that the soccer fan consumes an average of one day of calories during the game. Not to break the diet this weekend, GetQoralHealth gives you the following suggestions to healthy boot.
1. Sliced, chopped or grated vegetables: You can accompany this snack with some low dip in calories or simply with chile piquín and lemon. Combine different vegetables such as jicama, cucumber, carrot, beets, etc.
2. Baked panela cheese: Place a slice of cheese in a refractory. Bathe with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for approx. 15 minutes. Serve with cookies.
3. Vegetable skewers: in a skewer stick combines: red pepper, mango, pineapple, kiwi and Manchego cheese. Do you crave other fruits? Remember that this is a very versatile dish; The combinations you can make are endless.
4. Bruschetta a la Mexicana: Prepare a pico de gallo sauce. Slice a baguette and brown the slices. Spread cheese and add the pico de gallo. If you do not eat chile, instead of pico de gallo, simply chop tomato, add olive oil, salt, pepper and basil.
5. Popcorn: This is a snack that can not miss, the important thing is that they are made at home. Prepare them in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
6. Nuts: They are an excellent alternative: beets, strawberries, apples, apricots, prunes, etc., you can choose from a wide variety.
7. Chicken wings light: Fry the wings with a little light butter, add a little oregano and salt. Wait for them to brown for 10 minutes. Accompany them with salt and lemon, or if you prefer with a low dip in calories
With these rich and light snacks you can have fun without remorse. May the best win!
Follow us at @GetQoralHealth and GetQoralHealth on Facebook