Different sexologists say that "the orgasm belongs to those who work it", since it is about the maximum sensations that a person can feel during the sexual encounter; However, there are some steps to achieve a perfect orgasm.
In accordance with Cory Silverberg, sexologist certified by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) , the idea of experiencing a better orgasm must be a personal desire and a curiosity that fosters a full intimate life.
The first thing you should know to experience a pleasant orgasm is that you should never compare yourself with others, remember that everyone is responsible for reaching the climax and their emotions.
Although there is no specific technique to have an orgasm of 10, we give you the following steps to let you get carried away by pleasure:
1. Manage your breathing. Inhalation and exhalation is the key to enjoying an orgasm to the fullest. Long and deep breathing during the climax will cause the sensations generated to travel throughout your body.
2. Move. Normally when orgasm arrives, many people become tense and remain immobile. Instead, keep moving to increase the intensity.
3. Do not obsess and enjoy. Do not fix your goal in reaching the climax in a fast way, better enjoy and try to accumulate all the sensations to have a perfect orgasm.
4. Exercise the pelvis. By keeping the muscles in this area in shape you will have a more pleasant sensation and the opportunity to experience more intense orgasms.
5. Forget the genitals. Keeping the pleasure center in this area will make you miss out on new sensations. Let yourself go and enjoy all the nerve endings of your body. Play with different intensities in the stimulation.
Another resource to improve orgasms is to use the mind, which is an important part of the process, so resort to your erotic fantasies to increase your level of excitement and enjoy more of your partner's company.
Do not forget to protect yourself to keep sexually transmitted infections or an unwanted pregnancy away. Take proper intimate hygiene and visit your doctor to take care of your sexual health. And you, do you have perfect orgasms?