Not only its flavor generates satisfaction. The regular consumption of chocolate bitterness produces an effect similar to that of vigorous activity in body cells, suggests a study of the Waune State University, in Detroit.
The investigation indicates that this is due to one of the Properties of chocolate: epicatechin, an antioxidant substance that increases muscle capacity, especially in the heart and skeletal. In addition their various nutrients They provide energy to start any activity you want.
100% grams of this food contain glucides, fiber, proteins, lipids, Vitamin A , B, iron, potassium, calcium and calories; the latter is the reason why it is preferable to consume bitter chocolate.
In addition, you can integrate it with other gastronomic options. Discover this delicious pleasure that Nescafé Dolce Gusto offers you!
4 egg yolks
¼ cup of sugar substitute
2 sticks of low salt butter (90 grams each)
½ cup of wheat flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa
1 ½ envelopes of instant yeast (16 grams)
3 peaches, washed, boneless and cut into small cubes
1 bar of bitter chocolate, chopped (150 grams)
½ cup of sugar substitute
¼ cup of water
3 peaches, washed, boneless, sliced
1 lemon, its zest
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. For the chocolate cake, beat in a bowl the yolks with the sugar until they change color, add the butter and beat until integrating; add the flour and the cocoa, previously passed through a sieve, add the yeast and mix.
3. Pour the mixture into individual cake molds, previously greased and floured, place peach in cubes and chopped chocolate. Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Take out of the oven and let it cool down.
4. For the caramelized peaches, prepare a syrup boiling sugar with water until it takes a slightly thick consistency, add the peaches and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and drain.
5. Unmold the cakes and place on top the slices of caramelized peach. Garnish with icing sugar and lemon zest.
The dark chocolate helps restore the Flexibility of the arteries , in addition to preventing leukocytes from sticking to the walls of blood vessels, says research published inl FASEB Journal. Enjoy this recipe, and we talked about how it went.