Almost everyone has experienced stomach pain at some time, and while most of the time it is not a serious problem, it is an indication that something is wrong with our stomach, bladder or other organ.
Stomach pain does not always reflect the cause that causes it, but it is usually a symptom of a condition or infection. It can be very variable and occurs as pain localized in a single region of the abdomen, generalized, spasmodic (colic), or intermittent with abdominal distension.
I agree with you National Institutes of Health of the United States , the less serious and more frequent causes of stomach pain include:
2. Irritable bowel syndrome
3. Allergies or drug intolerance (such as lactose intolerance)
4. Food poisoning
5. Stomach flu epidemic virus
Therefore, in GetQoralHealth we present some tips to help you prevent stomach upset:
1. Eat small meals more frequently (five servings a day)
2. Make sure meals are well-balanced and rich in fiber, like eating lots of fruits and vegetables
3. Limit gas-producing foods, inflammation and irritation
4. Exercise regularly
5. Drink plenty of water every day
6. Do not rely on home remedies
7. Have proper hygiene when preparing food, as well as wash hands frequently.
Before the first severe symptoms of stomach pain, such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration and abdominal distension, it is essential to go immediately to a specialist to determine the most appropriate treatment according to the cause that originates it.