3 phases of physical warm-up
Overcome any type of Cancer is a challenge directly linked to the economic capacity since the treatment basis for a person between 18 and 21 years can reach almost half a million pesos .
Stopping the consequences of a similar diagnosis, is part of the myths and realities of Major Medical Expense Insurance (GMM) recognizesMiguel Medellín, Commercial Director of the Pan-American Mexico insurer .
In an interview with GetQoralHealth, he affirms that in general, the lack of foresight and the ignorance of the benefits are the two great factors by which the population does not feel the need to contract a policy of this type.
Said and facts
1. Unnecessary expense. There is still a feeling that a GMM policy is not an investment in your physical integrity in the long term when it is the most economical way to face an eventuality.
2. Selectivity. Do companies only cover what suits them? In general, transplant patients or patients with chronic degenerative diseases already diagnosed are not covered, but can acquire a special for other conditions.
3. Superman complex. Most young people feel little bit vulnerable to a catastrophic illness, when this type of suffering does not distinguish ages, social classes or economic position.
Cancer and congenital cardiac issues are discovered more and more in childhood and adolescence. We do not have that awareness of integrated prevention l ".
4. Longevity barrier. Any age is ideal for contracting but the cost of the policy will vary as time passes and the delicacy of the suffering increases, but there are companies that privilege healthy clients with preferential rates or lower deductible.
5. Small letters. It is said that companies look for how not to pay their obligations when in fact the service acquired may have a failure of origin. For this you have to read the terms of the contract well.
6- There is continuity. Having an EMS for work can guarantee greater coverage even after the end of your employment relationship. It serves as a backup to achieve a better service that includes some disability or catastrophic illness.
7. Suppliers to mode. Companies must have a wide range of service providers that match the insured's needs. There is no use having a provider in the south of Mexico City when you live in the east.
8. No broken plates. Previously, cars, jewelry and other goods and property were sufficient to support a catastrophic illness. Having a GMM policy can prevent the sacrifice of family assets.
Currently, only between 7 and 8% of the Mexican population has an insurance this type; that is, around 10 million of the almost 130 million inhabitants from the country.