Minerals are undoubtedly essential substances for the proper functioning of our body, but they also constitute an element that helps us stay in shape, as they do not contribute calories . That's why here we present a list of five minerals for lose weight .
1. Calcium It is a dietary mineral that combined with a diet low in fat and with physical activity helps you lose weight, according to an investigation of the University of Wisconsin of the United States.
Among the foods rich in calcium are broccoli, green leafy vegetables such as spinach, as well as lentils, chickpeas, beans, soy, salmon, sardines, in addition to dairy products (milk, cheese and low-fat yogurt).
2. Chrome. Because it is a regulator of blood sugar and a metabolizing agent of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, it is considered one of the five important minerals forlose weight . Hence the relevance of including it in yourdiet daily
This mineral can be consumed in spinach, broccoli, watercress, lettuce, Swiss chard, green pepper, onion, banana, corn and nuts.
3. Iron. It is among the five minerals forlose weight par excellence, because in adequate levels prevents the accumulation of fat in the body, in addition to that we must take into account that the deficiency of this element can cause anemia.
Foods rich in iron can be consumed in the liver, fish, red meat, Swiss chard, lentils, spinach and whole grains, mainly.
4. Magnesium. It is an ally for weight loss. Among its functions is to eliminate acidity, detoxify blood, fix calcium and phosphorus in bones and teeth, in addition, studies such as E. Bocková in "Ceskoslovenska Psychiatrie", refer to help control the anxiety .
This element can be consumed in cereals such as wheat germ, rice, nuts such as sunflower, almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts and walnuts, as well as soybeans, chickpeas and lentils.
5. Iodo. Fundamental for the metabolism and proper functioning of the thyroid, and its ingestion in adequate quantities allows to maintain a balanced weight.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends consuming 150 micrograms of iodine per day.
The fish, shellfish, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, figs, lemon, orange, pineapple, apple, as well as watercress, spinach, garlic, onion and lentils, are very nutritious foods and source of iodine.
In addition to including in thediet daily these minerals forlose weight and in the recommended amounts, it will also help us to maintain good health and without damaging our organism.