If you are already in the 20s or 30s and your hair already "reflects" your age, we tell you which are the best foods to avoid gray hair.
However, what are gray hairs? They are hair that have lost pigmentation and have turned white or gray, premature canicitis can appear by several factors and one of them is food.
According to Lewinter-Suskind Zinc deficiency alters hair texture, weakens, depigments and causes hair loss. Foods to prevent gray hair contain zinc, a mineral that helps cell reproduction, hormonal balance, protein synthesis and absorption of vitamins to achieve healthy hair.
According to United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) , the daily zinc requirement for adults over 19 years of age is 11 and 8 mg / d for men and women respectively. We invite you to know the foods to avoid the grayness rich in zinc:
1. Egg. Mainly the yolk, remember that the consumption should not exceed 2 pieces per week to take care of your cholesterol index.
2. Red meats Whether beef or pork, its consumption should be frequent but moderate. Avoid fatty edges.
3. White meats. Chicken and fish are one of the foods of easy digestion, at any age.
1. Soy. It is used above all to substitute animal-based foods for vegetarian diets.
2. Vegetables. Beans, lentils, chickpeas and peanuts that are high in protein, but low in fat.
3. Beer yeast. It also helps regulate blood glucose levels and improves the appearance of your skin.
4. Vegetables. Broccoli, spinach, watercress, are rich in B-complex vitamins that also promote the health of your hair.
5. Nut. It benefits the nervous system, besides being ideal as a snack.
Remember that you can supplement your diet of foods to avoid gray hair avoiding stress, smoking or consuming products with high fat intake. Beware!