Beyond the lack of time due to work or school issues, doing a prolonged physical activity every day of the week is not an easy task; However, who would not like to show off a toned body?
If your thing is not spending hours in the gym or running or swimming, GetQoralHealth, with information of the publication SHAPE , we present a physical activity composed of five strength movements, which will help you tone your entire body in five minutes:
1. Leg and arm . Stand with your feet together and your knees slightly bent. Balance your weight with your right leg, turn forward while keeping your spine straight and raise your left leg. Then stretch your arms until they touch the ground. Throughout the movement keeps the belly pressed to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
2. Hips. In the inverted V position, stretch your legs as much as possible. The pressure of this exercise is concentrated in the hip and spine.
3. Abdomen, legs and arms. Stop with your feet slightly apart, specifically at 45 degrees. Bend your knees and lower gradually, while doing so bend your arms to your chest and keep them that way. Afterwards, get up again.
4. Legs. Kneeling in four (knees and hands touching the ground), raise the left leg. Stretch it as much as you can and keep it as firm as possible, at the same time bring your right arm to your chest. Repeat this action but in reverse.
5. Abdomen. Lying on your back, lift your legs at a 90 degree angle, while doing the same with your arms.
In order for all movements to have an effect on your body, you must repeat them, each one, 20 times. Physical activity will help you, not only to see you better but to feel good psychically. Beware!