The keys to lose weight lie in diet, rest and frequent exercise; In the latter, cardiovascular activity is generally recommended due to its benefits, however, a Weight training it implies resistance exercises very effective for lose weight and burn fat.
According to an investigation of the American Council on Exercise , a Weight training Orb-shaped burns an average of 20.2 calories per minute, which is the equivalent of running at a rate of 6 mph, so in combination with diet and rest you can lose weight effectively.
There are many benefits and reasons to carry out a Weight training , therefore, in GetQoralHealth we present the following video of our serial GetQoralHealth weight loss tips where you can meet them:
You may also be interested in: Weight training vs diabetes type 2
A Weight training it will permit you lose weight and get fit, as well as tone certain muscle groups. To enjoy their benefits and have effective routines it is important to always have the advice of coaches or professionals, as well as take into account the following tips:
1. Start by familiarizing yourself with the machines, if you are exercising in a gym. Do not lift the weights or use the equipment without advice, in order to avoid injuries.
2. Warm up your muscles with a routine cardiovascular exersise five to ten minutes, this will increase your heart rate and relax your muscles.
3. Stretch the muscle groups you will focus on that day. Hold each stretch for 20 to 30 seconds. Practice each exercise with a light weight, until you are sure with the correct form.
4. Find out the weight right for you by performing eight repetitions of a exercise , in which the last two repetitions are difficult to complete. That way you will know the ideal weight for you.
5. Create a calendar for your Weight training leaving a time of muscular recovery.
Remember that from a Weight training increases muscle strength and mass, and bone density, while burning fat, so combine it with a routine of cardiovascular exersise , will ensure a complete conditioning for your entire body.