Teen dies for eating hair

A 16-year-old British girl died as a result of "Rapunzel syndrome ", Which is characterized by eating hair. It is medically known as trichotillomania , consisting of tear your hair and eat it (most occasions).

Jasmine Beeiver He was in his classroom, when he suddenly vanished without apparent cause. Unfortunately, the attempts in the ambulance could not revive her and she died.

According to the forensic results, they found a 'hairball ' in the girl's stomach; this caused a peritonitis (infection in the peritoneum) that unfortunately leads to death.


Video Medicine: 16 Yr Old Teen Passes Away From Eating Too Much Hair - Rapunzel Syndrome (February 2023).