The misconception is that the carbohydrates they are the number one enemies of the diets and our goal of lose weight. However, they are essential food for life and allies to take care of your figure.
According to the Nutriologist Aloysa Hourigan , carbohydrates are one of three macronutrients that the organism it requires in relatively large quantities to produce energy; the other two are proteins and fats.
The carbohydrates They are found in a wide variety of foods and here we tell you five of which will help you take care of your weight.
1. Pineapple A cup of chopped pineapple brings about 82 calories . Also, thanks to the fiber that it contains, gives the sensation of fullness and fullness.
2. Oatmeal It is the first food labeled as healthy by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Oats are linked to the improvement of the levels of cholesterol , the weight and blood pressure . As a food rich in fiber, it has the added benefit of satisfying and preventing hunger.
3. Integral pasta For the registered dietitian in New York City, Joy Bauer, The wholemeal pasta contains all the nutritive parts of the original grain, which makes it a valuable source of vitamin B, iron, protein and fiber . These benefits make it a food that promotes long-lasting energy and appetite control between meals.
4. Brown rice In addition to helping regulate your intestinal process, replacing refined carbohydrates with a healthier one such as brown rice can help you lose weight and prevent the development of type 2 diabetes, according to a study of the Harvard School of Public Health.
5. Pope. According to the nutritionist Marco Taboada of the Center for Comprehensive Diabetes and Hypertension (CEDHI) consume potatoes moderately (100 grams) provides enough carbohydrates for energy production in the organism . In addition, it only contains 110 calories.
For Aloysa Hourigan , although proteins and fats also provide you with fuel, carbohydrates they are the source of energy that almost all organs and muscles, including the heart, prefer, and the only one that can use the brain . In fact, it burns up to 30% of the carbohydrates you eat daily.