With the arrival of spring heat is presented, but also a wide variety of flavors that can refresh not only your palate, but also fill your body with energy, vitamins and minerale s. However, what are the foods of spring that have the most benefits.
According to a study conducted by the Strategic Communications Cabinet (GCE) , for most Mexicans, spring is the season of the happiness, since they improve considerably the state of cheer up, in the special women.
In addition to color, spring brings a great offer of foods, but which are the healthiest. Here we offer you 10. Discover them!
1. Asparagus . Half cup contains 20 calories , 2 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein and is a good source of vitamins A, C, E, K and potassium.
2. Rucola. Two cups contain only 10 calories. Arugula is also a very good source of vitamins A, C and K, calcium, potassium and iron.
3. Pear. They are slightly laxative and somewhat diuretic, promote salivary secretion and facilitate digestion. They also have a high content of iodine, which is why they are highly beneficial for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
4. Apricot . They are a very special fruit in terms of its content vitamins and also, because of its high water content, have a low caloric content of 40 calories per 100 grams.
5. Artichoke. A medium artichoke contains 64 calories, 10 grams of fiber and three grams of protein . The artichoke is also a very good source of vitamins C and K and folic acid.
6. Strawberry One serving contains 47 calories and three grams of fiber and seven grams of sugar. Strawberries are also a very good source of vitamin C and manganese.
7. Fennel. The fennel bulb is also a very good source of vitamin C, folic acid and potassium.
8. Handle It has a caloric content of 61 calories per 100 grams, and is a fruit very rich in vitamin A, in which they have a very high percentage, in addition to magnesium and match .
There is no excuse for not wearing a healthy nutrition. Remember, the basis of a better life is found in what you eat and in your physical activity. Beware!