"Reaching the last is not always bad", especially if you talk about run slow. Is physical activity It is the most suggested by health experts, since it not only helps you maintain an adequate weight, it also contributes to the proper functioning of all organs of the body.
According to a study of University Hospital of Bispebjerg in Copenhagen , running regularly, even for short periods of 20 minutes two or three times a week can increase life expectancy of a person who practices it.
However, the benefits of running may vary according to the speed applied. Therefore, we offer some of the advantages ofI run slow, with information from the sports expert Raquel Pradas.
1. It is the base. A quiet pace is the basis of good training for the runner. It is what helps you to gain resistance and, in short, to endure more running.
2. Improve your activity. Training thus accustoms your muscles to optimize energy and to use fats as fuel. Also, there could not be strong days of training without the mild days.
3. Your interior will appreciate it. Strengthens the heart since running smoothly reduces the basal pulse at rest: the blood is pumped to the whole body with fewer pulsations, which translates into a stronger heart.
4. Goodbye to stress. It allows an emotional balance, since after a one kilometer training you can experience: relaxation, well-being and inner peace.
5. Everything improves. It helps you regulate sleep cycles and the intestinal transit.
6. It allows you to be in movement . Running smooth also strengthens the muscles, tendons, bones and cartilages of virtually the entire body. Ideal to prevent other diseases such as osteoporosis.
7. Sterilize the figure. The skin becomes smooth, the muscles tone up and there is weight loss.
Remember that to enjoy the benefits of running slowly you need to include it in your daily life, at least 30 minutes a day. Remember, your health is in your hands!