It is true that with the heat, most people want to wear lighter clothes and let part of their anatomy shine. However, what happens when you do not have a flat stomach, should one give up fresh and seductive clothes?
According to a study published by the European Health Journal, If the diameter of the waist divided by the diameter of the hip exceeds 0.91, the risk of suffering three times cardiovascular diseases and other conditions such as diabetes.
However, wear a flat stomach It is not impossible to achieve. Here we offer some exercises with information of Rachel Cosgrove, owner of Fitness Results at Newhall in California.
1. Basic. Starting at the top in a plate position, bend the elbows and lower until you can change the weight of your hands to your forearms.
2. Side table. Lie on your right side with your legs straight. Lift the body with the right forearm so it will form a diagonal line. Rest your left hand on the hip.
3. Buttocks Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Rest your arms on the floor, palms up, at shoulder level. Lift the hips so that your body forms a straight line from the shoulders to the knees. Tighten the abdominal muscles and raise the right knee towards the chest.
4. Arms . Stand with your feet, aligned with your hips and arms straight. Take a step forward with your left foot. Turn the torso to the left while you bend the knees and lower the body until both legs form an angle of 90 degrees.
5. Touching the sky. In a table position on the right side. Squeeze your abdomen and with your left hand try to touch the ceiling.
6. Raise the arm. Upside down, your body should form a straight line while you raise an arm in front.
Perform exercise Not only will it help you get a flat stomach it will also help you improve your physical and emotional health. Try it!