5 tips of personal motivation
The recipes with pumpkin flower, are delicious and nutritious, the pumpkin flower, is one of the typical foods of our country. But, What properties does the pumpkin flower provide for our organism?
Humberto Talavera in his book "The healing power of Mexican flowers", points to the pumpkin flower as a plant with medicinal properties. It is very effective against discomforts of the bladder and kidney stones; In addition, it is rich in vitamins A and C, which favor the good functioning of the mucous membranes, optimal growth and sight.
In GetQoralHealth We want you to look beautiful, but above all healthy, so we present the following recipe with pumpkin flower. Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients for six servings
1) Shelling corn.
2) Roast, peel and cut the chiles in slices.
3) Wash and chop the pumpkin flower.
4) Fry the corn kernels, the slices and the pumpkin flower with the onion.
5) Season, cover and let cook for approximately 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
6) Add the consommé and let boil for an hour and a half until the corn is cooked.
7) Add the panela cheese.
8) Serve very hot.
(4 pumpkin flowers, raw and chopped)
Energy: 20 kcal
Protein : 1.2 g
Lipids: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4.4 g
The pumpkin flower also helps to detoxify the body thanks to its natural laxatives and diuretics. And you, how do you include the pumpkin flower in your saucers?
Follow us at @GetQoralHealth, GetQoralHealth on Facebook and YouTube
Do you want to lose weight? Sign up with us and enjoy the new GetQoralHealth tool