Today September 29 is the World Heart Day and the motto of the 2018 global campaign is: 'My heart, your heart '
It's about telling ourselves, the people we care about and the people around the world: "What can I do now to take care of my heart ... and your heart?"
In accordance with Francisco López Jiménez , Cardiologist Mayo Clinic, the heart disease are the main cause of death in most countries of the world.
However, the specialist states that the 70% percent of these (including heart attacks) can be to prevent , following certain Healthy habits .
- Exercise regularly (at least three times a week)
- Control your stress levels
- Follow a healthy diet, including fruits, vegetables, cereals and be reduced in salt, sugar and animal fat
- Do not smoke
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Perform periodic checkups of blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol levels
Your heartbeat is in your hands. Lead a healthy lifestyle and take care of your heart as it deserves!
Because you read this ...
Smoothie to improve your bowel function
Aspirin can reverse tooth decay ... Scientifically proven!
6 foods you should avoid to prevent cancer
Turmeric is better than ibuprofen for this ...