The nutricosmetics is based on a principle, that of ingesting certain nutrients for cosmetic purposes to take care of the skin and the organism, either including in your diet a specific type of food or by means of preparations (capsules or powders) that concentrate the best properties.
These properties can be used even from the consumption of certain foods to take care of your skin and body. Therefore, we present some of the nutricosmetics most effective:
1. Broccoli: Rich in carotenes and selenium with effect antioxidant .
2. Carrot, tomato, corn, mango and pumpkin: Very rich in carotenes and vitamin A, that will take care of the health of the skin before the effects of the solar rays.
3. Nuts and sunflower oil : They are very rich foods in Vitamin E with strong effect antioxidant and that also takes care of the health of the skin.
4. Peppers : Rich in vitamin C and with great aqueous content will help us prevent the aging of the skin and to keep it hydrated so that it looks smooth and smooth at the same time.
5. Lettuce, cucumber and zucchini : Very rich in water, which helps hydrate the body and brighten skin, hair and eyes.
In addition, the Collagen, antioxidants, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and aloe vera , are just some of the essential ingredients for this new natural beauty trend, which can be found in creams, masks, makeup and shampoos, as well as naturally.
Remember that the nutricosmetics are the direct result of the merger between the food industry, cosmetics and nanotechnology, so it is always advisable to consult a specialist for its proper use and proper use.
Would you like to receive more information about your interest? Sign up with us