Do exercise not only keeps you away from overweight or obesity, but it benefits your whole body and mind, but why exercise is good for eyes ?
According to a study of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, to practice exercise three or more times a week helps keep a good visual health
In the research, published in the journal Ophthalmology , it is detailed that habits such as smoking, drinking and sedentary lifestyle directly influence the Health in the future, so it is important to avoid them to keep us healthy.
One way to do this and improve our quality of life is to make exercise , since it will help you take care of your eyes in the following way:
1. Reduce up to 58% the chances of becoming visually impaired
2. Decrease the risk of suffering from visual impairment
3. Prevents the development of diseases such as diabetes, which favors the development of diabetic retinopathy that causes vision loss.
4. The physical activity moderate controls eye pressure, reducing the chances of glaucoma
5. Macular degeneration is unlikely in people who are exercising.
6. The exercise improves blood flow to the optic nerve and retina
7. Exercising in the mornings prevents fluid retention, so it helps reduce bags below the eyes .
In addition, you can focus on specific exercises, such as yoga for the eyes , which is an excellent alternative to prevent Dry Eye , caused by excessive use of the computer.
I agree with you Centers for Disease Control of the United States , it is recommended that people perform 150 minutes of physical activity a week, as well as exercises that strengthen the muscles twice a week. And you, how many times a day do you exercise?