5 tips of personal motivation
The Sweating It can become a very serious problem when there are alterations in the body that modify its functioning, causing it to be excessive and causing a disorder known as hyperhidrosis.
The stress , the exercise , sudden temperature changes, the fear and the anxiety , are usually the factors that cause a person sude , with the purpose of refresh the skin and regulate its temperature , according to information from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) of the United States .
However, when it does not occur under these factors or inadvertently and excessively, it is a sign that the sweat glands they do not work correctly or that some other disease is present in the body.
Hyperhidrosis is classified according to its causes in: primary if it affects the hands, feet and armpits and its probable cause is hereditary, and secondary, when it is due to conditions such as Cancer , hyperthyroidism, drug and medicines, menopause, parkinson, tuberculosis , problems with glucose Y heart disease , among other.
Unlike primary, secondary hyperhidrosis can occur in any part of the body and has associated symptoms such as weight loss, tachycardia, cold and sticky hands, shortness of breath, fever and lack of appetite.
In GetQoralHealth we present you a video of lanaciontv where you can know beyond the physiological implications of suffering hyperhidrosis and some of the treatments that are used:
There are several treatments for this condition, including:
1. Antiperspirants. The simplest way to combat primary hyperhidrosis of the armpits. They contain 10 to 15% of aluminum chloride hexahydrate that regulates the Sweating .
2. Botox: A single injection is applied against hyperhidrosis in the armpits, which can last several months, although some require more than one injection.
3. Medications : some drugs, such as anticholinergics (glycopyrrolate), help to control the over stimulation of the sweat glands.
4. Lontoforesis . Treatment based on water and electricity. Soft charges help control the sweat glands . It is indicated above all for hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet.
5. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (STE) : Surgical procedure that blocks the parasympathetic nerve and the glands , mainly indicated for hyperhidrosis of face and hands.
Because the Sweating Excessive may have different origins, according to each person, it is important to go to a specialist for proper diagnosis.
Would you like to receive more information about your interest? Sign up with us