5 benefits of children's acupuncture
In addition to being very fresh, water from peppermint It has many medicinal properties that help you improve your quality of life naturally, according to the Atlas of the Plants of Traditional Mexican Medicine of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
One hot afternoon or just to quench thirst, the water of peppermint It is a great drink that will help you to alleviate any symptom related to the stomach since it is rich in manganese, copper and vitamin C, but, what other reasons are there to drink this water every day?
1. Accelerate your digestion . According to the UNAM, this drink relieves heartburn or heartburn, prevents inflammation and abdominal pain.
2. You breathe better. By drinking water from peppermint improvements inhalation and exhalation of oxygen, since its content of rosmarinic acid prevents inflammation of the respiratory system, according to The Healthiest Foods .
3. You reduce diarrhea . It is useful to reduce the symptoms of diarrhea, because it relaxes the muscles of the intestine.
4. Purify your body. The peppermint It is known as a natural dewormer, that is, it eliminates the worms or intestinal parasites that adhere to your body when there is no good hygiene in food.
5. Ideal for breastfeeding. Peppermint water reduces cracks and nipple pain in nursing mothers, according to a study by the University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
6. Improve your memory. While you drink the water of peppermint try to inhale all its aroma, as this helps you maintain a state of alertness and a good
7. It inhibits the development of prostate cancer. The peppermint It has a compound similar to menthol that helps reduce the risk of suffering from this neoplasm, according to a study of Department of Physiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul .
8. Take away bad breath. A study of Department of Biology, Shahed University, Opposite Imam Khomeini's Shrine, Tehran-Qom Highway, Tehran, Iran , says that it kills the germs that cause bad breath.
9. Say goodbye to constipation. An investigation of Department of Internal Medicine, Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan , mentions that peppermint water improves intestinal transit and irritable bowel syndrome.
10. Calm stress Peppermint is a great ally against stress, as it has sedative effects and makes you feel light and fresh.
It does not matter that you do not hurt anything, just by drinking a glass of water from peppermint You will feel light, fresh and in a good mood, because it will mitigate your thirst and you will enjoy life to the fullest. And you, have you drunk mint water?