We know that pets are an excellent company. But have you thought about how they will help you?
We have good news, all the extra work that implies for you to have a pet, you will be rewarded when you see how your child develops many aspects of their education and training with daily coexistence.
1. Respect You will develop it by respecting your pet's sleep and meal hours, learning to be more sensitive and tolerant of the needs of others.
2. Maturity Through the life of pets, it will be easier to explain stages of life such as birth, growth, illness and death.
3. Physical activity. If he is small, it will help him in his psychomotor development like crawling, looking for the ball or even taking his first steps behind his furry friend. If it's bigger, those games will encourage you to abandon sedentary activities, such as TV or video games.
4. Relax. Petting an animal causes our body to secrete endorphins, thus reducing stress and anxiety. In addition to playing with your friend will provide an excellent way to remove the accumulated tensions of the day.
5. Sociability. Having an animal helps children to be more sociable, affectionate, generous and communicative. The relationship with your pet will teach your child countless values, which will be reflected in their relationships with others.
6. Self-esteem and security. Your pet wants it as it is, which affects having greater acceptance and self-confidence. In addition he will feel caring, safe and protected more easily overcome common fears in childhood as to darkness, loneliness, etc. ...
7. Intelligence An animal will provide you with continuous experiences that will stimulate your imagination, creativity, observation and attention.
8. Respect for the environment. By teaching you how to collect your pet's waste and take care of its behavior, you will be learning how to collaborate in caring for your community and maintaining the environment.
9. Sense of responsibility. You will help him to develop it, if you establish obligations and help him to fulfill them, explaining that the welfare of his new friend depends in large part on him. To achieve this it is very important to take into account the age of the child.
Before they reach the age of three they do not have the capacity to take care of a living being, but after four they will be able to take care of some tasks, such as feeding them or cleaning their house.
In the beginning, accompany him to teach him and little by little he allows him to do everything, help him to carry out the task they agreed upon, reminding him with phrases like: Will not he be hungry? It will be OK? Will he need something?
According to National Housing Survey , in almost 6 out of every 10 homes (58%) in Mexico they report the existence of at least one pet, whatever that may be.
In kids and moms we want to help you in the task of keeping your pets clean and healthy, so we look for companies that have services at home to support you.