Just as you prepare your body before performing exercise , how to heat or avoid a certain type of foods , the habits after training they are important to achieve results and maintain good state of Health .
After all training It is important that the body he recover in a proper way, therefore, we list5 things you should not do after exercising .
The time of Recovery muscular They depend on age, sex, diet , amount of sleep, training experience and type of exercise . Inadequate recovery decreases the performance and increases vulnerability to injuries, says a study approved by the Federal University of Juiz de Fora of Minas Gerais in Brazil .
1. Stay without food. The recommendation is that you do not wait more than 30 minutes without consuming proteins , carbohydrates or liquids. During this time your body will have generated cortisol that detonates the accumulate grease Y muscular atrophy .
During this time, your body replenishes glycogen of yours muscles , which helps this grow up and recover of training, confirms the Australian Sports Institute .
2. Eat chocolate. One mistake is to eat chocolate after a exercise intense, because its grease causes your digestion be more slow , and which can cause problems like constipation , Explain Brenda Solís, medical surgeon at the ISSSTE General Hospital .
3. Drink energy drinks. It should be noted that it is not the same to consume energy drinks what sports . The difference is that the former are not recommended to increase sports performance because they do not hydrate .
The energy drinks they contain caffeine, ginseng, taurine , among other stimulants that high doses cause nervousness , anxiety And till Heart problems .
Sergio Olvera Alba, director of Epidemiology of the Ministry of Health of Sonora , warns that energy drinks they promise a dose extra of Energy but they can have fatal consequences in the organism; when it is abused it can cause a overdose .
4. Unveil It is essential to have a good rest at night, between seven and eight hours, this helps recover the Energy spent in the exercise . In addition, it favors the production of hormone of the increase which allows the repair of muscles .
Dan Benardot, researcher at the Georgia State University , The United States, considers that when there is not enough sleep, the reservations of Energy Y nutrients I dont know recover , the muscle pains and the fatigue extreme are accentuated.
5. Bathe immediately. After exercise , the body reaches a temperature of 38 to 39.5 ° C. When exposed to a cold environment abruptly, there is a decompensation that can cause circulatory problems and of blood pressure , it states Johan Salas, sports director at the Medical Association in San José Costa Rica .
Therefore it is advisable to wait 15 to 20 minutes before bathing, this time is enough for the body to return to its normal temperature. A warm or hot water bath is preferable for relax the muscles .
Remember that each body reacts differently to the various stimuli it receives after doing exercise . Therefore, it is advisable to consult a health expert, who will adequately inform you of the ideal care according to the capabilities and limits of your organism .
Water to lose weight in 7 days
Learn to make the perfect squat and look like this ...
Type of man you should run away from
When squeezing the pimples, this happens to your skin