The spring It is the ideal time to go outdoors and get fit, renew the commitment to a healthy lifestyle, enjoy life with your partner, family and friends, as well as to go out to vacation because of the good weather conditions.
However, despite being a symbol of health and well-being, when we left holidays we can run into a few diseases or infections , which can range from simple digestive problems , allergies Y injuries , to chronic degenerative diseases.
Therefore, in GetQoralHealth we tell you what are the most frequent conditions:
1. Infections of the skin caused by bacteria Y mushrooms, for washing or bathing in contaminated water.
2. Pharyngitis or rhinitis by allergies or pollen, grass, bark, and dairy products or honey.
3. Bronchial asthma or allergic bronchitis they increase by the abundance of pollen or dust.
4. Gastrointestinal infections , as dysenteries by shigella, salmonella Y Escherichia, for contaminated food or for not washing hands.
5. Due to the consumption of contaminated fruit, there may be cases of viral hepatitis .
6. Dehydration and insolation in children and people over 50 years.
7. Increase the risk of contracting anger or amebiasis due to the ingestion of badly cooked or decomposed food, from the sea or from fresh water contaminated with feces.
8. Increase parasitism by arthropods such as ticks, lice, fleas, bed bugs, etc.
9. Various injuries in joints Me in the skin by traumatisms , on sun exposure, cuts and fractures or sprains .
It is necessary to reinforce hygiene measures, both personal and when preparing or consuming food. Also if you know some kind of allergy , avoid contact with the agent allergenic , as well as follow the general norms of health and civil protection so that you can enjoy your holidays in spring .