According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Headache (headache) is a disorder of the nervous system.
Headache is so common that at least 47% of adults have had it. While in Mexico about 57% of the population suffers from some type of headache or headache, mainly women (60%)
1. Food. Due to the presence of some amino acids or wine sulfites can cause vasodilation, therefore headache. The Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) recommends avoiding a high consumption of cheeses, sausages or canned food, caffeine, chocolate or red wine.
2. "Chewing" A study of Cleveland Clinic by the doctor Michael Benninger It reveals that a habitual consumption of chewing gum forces the joints that help generate the movement in the jaw so it can generate headaches and jaw pain. No excess is good for health.
3. Addictions. The Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) indicates that to prevent headache should be avoided excessive consumption of alcohol and snuff. Due to its stimulating action on the nervous system.
4. Stress It is recognized as the main cause of headache. It manifests as episodes of pain or tightness around the head as if it were a "band" and is distributed towards the neck.
5. Sedentary. According to information from MedlinePlus , activities in which the same posture is maintained for a prolonged period of time cause a headache. An example of this is sitting in front of a television or computer.
The recommendations provided by the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) to treat headache consist of a change in lifestyle, which includes healthy habits such as the consumption of a balanced diet.
Another way to avoid headaches is to limit alcohol or tobacco consumption, exercise and choose a relaxation technique or therapy. To know and inform you is to love you!