Daily and without perceiving it, your body accumulates toxins that cause headaches, anxiety, gastritis, fatigue and acne. The main cause of this poisoning is found in no stop eating processed foods (that is, everything that comes from a box, bag or can).
In this context, the "Goodbye Processed Food" Challenge becomes a guide to help you change this habit and recover your health. For this you need to know first what you should not eat:
1. Strictly avoid soft drinks, energy drinks, sports and canned juices or tetra pak.
2. All products that say "light" "fat free" "low in calories" or "diet"; they generally compensate with artificial flavorings or flavor enhancers such as monosodium glutamate (it is a chemical additive that improves the taste of foods).
3. No dairy
4. Genetically modified foods How to distinguish them? Its size is larger than normal; example, an avocado that is the size of your hand.
5. All kinds of cereal, it does not matter if it is "sugar free".
In addition to this list, it is essential that you learn to read food labels and identify these enemies:
When you stop eating processed foods your body can enter a state of anxiety (product of the addiction that has generated this type of food), to control this impulse is essential that you follow these rules.
1. Fill your plate with green leafy vegetables: kale, spinach and chard. Consume natural protein (avoid shakes, powders and protein bars)
2. Eat only vegetable fat: egg, olives, avocado and coconut oil.
3. Stay hydrated: Consume 2 to 3 liters of plain water.
4. Choose to eat at home or go to a vegetarian or vegan restaurant; restaurants tend to use processed food.
5. Minimize the use of microwaves.
6. Use sea salt.
7. Stay active. Do low intensity physical activity such as walking, walking your dog and climbing stairs.
Over the course of the days you will notice that your body looks thinner (less swollen), and if you use medications for abdominal swelling or heartburn you will no longer need them. This is a sign that the organism has been detoxified from all the chemicals in the processed food.
Gradually try to stop eating processed foods permanently. If you can not, repeat this Challenge. Remember, this is not fashion but a change of life!