What is your first reaction when you get angry with your partner? The actions you do after having a discussion can damage from your physical health to the Relationship , so it's important to know what not to do when you're angry .
According to a study conducted by researchers from the University of Ohio , low blood sugar levels encourage discussions between the partner and it raises the levels of aggressiveness.
However, the most advisable thing in this case is to eat a candy or something that raises sugar levels, but what should not be done when you angry with your partner?
1. Do not sleep angry . Going to bed angry keeps negative emotions, according to a study published in the Journal of Neuroscience , since sleep improves emotional memory.
2. Do not drive . David Narang, psychologist in Santa Monica California , stresses that driving angry is very dangerous for you and the people who are around you, since they take more risks and have more accidents.
3. Avoid getting angry . When you try to eliminate anger in a short time, it can have the opposite effect. According to a study published in the journal Cyberpsychology, when the person hits pillows generates a more aggressive behavior.
4. Do not eat. It is important to calm your anger because you can increase the consumption of unhealthy food, says Kathy Gruver, author of "Conquer Your Stress With Mind / Body Techniques". People choose foods full of fats, sugars and carbohydrates.
5. Avoid further discussion . When they do not reach an agreement, it is best to get away from the couple to have time to think, says psychologist Christine M. Allen. "It is possible, you say hurtful things, which you can regret.
6. Do not post anything on Facebook. It is normal that when you are angry express your emotions in your profile, so friends and family show support, however, this is counterproductive to your relationship.
7. Do not drink alcohol. Avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages, because instead of calming down you will only increase your anger. Also, by uninhibiting your behavior you can do things that you regret later.
To avoid the anger , it is best to clarify things at the time and start with phrases like "I love you", "you are very important to me, but ...", this way you soften the atmosphere and remind him that although something bothers you, your feelings are intact . And you, what do you do when you're angry?