Do you lose objectivity in the face of crises? It is frequent that in the presence of a problem there is a feeling of anxiety, sadness or anger, but following negative mental patterns alters the well-being and emotional health.
Therefore, in GetQoralHealth we present 5 ways of self-destructive thinking.
1. Exaggerate In a state of despair the person tends to exaggerate negative facts and subtract credit or value towards positive facts.
2. "Take for granted" Getting ahead of other people's thinking does not give control over the facts, it avoids predicting the future and lives your present.
3. Pessimist. It is a sign of anxiety, in which the "worst" consequence is raised about a problem, situation or circumstance.
4. Do you know everything? They do it people who have a high level of stress and want to "monopolize" the attention. As we all know, it is not possible to know everything, so it is better to respect the knowledge of others and thus learn with humility.
5. Repentance. It is generated by feelings of guilt or anger and is manifested through phrases such as "should", "I could" or "I had". It is necessary to take advantage of the opportunities and be aware of the acts in order to have emotional stability.
According to the psychologist Irina Solovey There are ways to end self-destructive thoughts. The main one is to "break" with the custom and ideas produced in series that make us suffer. Other forms are.
Be happy! A study published by the University of California reveals that a positive attitude influences gene expression in a positive way. The research includes in the benefits a lower response to inflammation and strengthening of the immune system. Trust in you and fulfill your goals!