If you are already tired of using so many products with chemicals to take care of your physique and always look beautiful, it's time to take advantage of the properties of apple cider vinegar to take care of your attractiveness in a natural way.
According to information published in The Huffington Post, There are many options to incorporate apple cider vinegar into your daily beauty regime, for example:
1. Brighten your hair. After washing your hair with the normal shampoo, perform a final rinse with this product; It gives you a brighter appearance, reduces static, seals the cuticle and promotes hair growth.
2. Reduce the presence of psoriasis. Place a few drops of vinegar on a cotton ball, rub the zonta T and the points where shoots usually appear. Even, it is useful to reduce spots on the skin.
3. Mouthwash. Mix apple cider vinegar with water and swish with this liquid. It will help reduce plaque and the bacteria that cause bad breath.
4. Mask. Combine the apple and clay vinegar in equal parts to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply it on the face for 10 or 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
5. Detoxify your body. Add a little of this product in a tub with warm water and immerse yourself. Your skin will eliminate toxins and you will look more toned and hydrated.
6. Eliminates warts. Place a cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar over the wart and protect the area with a bandage. Leave on all night and remove in the morning. Try to do it for a week to see the results.
7. Relax the feet. Dip your feet in a mixture of water and this product; It will relieve pain and reduce inflammation. It is highly recommended for pregnant women, runners or after using heels.
8. Reduce stains and veins. Apply on these defects before going to bed and rinse in the morning.
9. Deodorant. Rub a little in the armpits. Both the smell of this product with that of the armpits are neutralized and the bad smell is reduced.
Take advantage of all the benefits of apple cider vinegar and take care of your beauty naturally. Do not forget to see a doctor if you have an allergic reaction or your problem does not go away. Take care and lead a healthy life!