One of the most seductive and beautiful features of a woman is, without a doubt The hair . However, how is it possible to maintain a healthy mane and long when it only grows 1 centimeter and a half.
According to the specialized German page Schwarzkopf , 90% of each hair is composed of keratin and (depending on the humidity of the environment) and 5 or 10% of water; Other minority elements are the lipids (fat), pigments and minerals. Keratin is a fibrous protein, which gives strength and elasticity to the internal and external structure of the hair.
However, there are foods that can support the growth and health ofe your hair Here we offer some of them.
1. Sulfur. It is essential in the synthesis of keratin and also exerts an anti seborrheic action. Abundant in: eggs, milk and derivatives, whole grains, yeast beer.
2. Iodine . Actively participates in the growth and resistance of hair and nails. It is found in all fish and seafood, dairy products and in smaller proportion in fruits and vegetables (carrots, spinach and asparagus)
3. Magnesium It is very effective in brittle hair and in the treatment of premature baldness. The foods What else they contain are: nuts (almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts).
4. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine . It is indispensable for the correct metabolism of zinc, a mineral that is part of skin, hair and nails. It is present in all fresh foods in general: blue fish, meats, eggs, nuts, whole grains and banana.
5. Vitamin B3. Participates in the synthesis of keratin. It is found in meat, fish,whole grains and fruits.
A balanced diet not only allows you to have a healthy and long hair but a better health. Try it and change your habits!