The lower abdomen is one of the areas of the female body that causes the most conflict, not only because of the unattractive appearance it offers, but because of the difficulty it has in burning fat that is located there.
A study conducted by the University of Hull He found that the key to burning lower belly fat can be found in the mentalization of exercise. The research suggests that people who visualize and keep in mind the image of the muscles they are working on experience greater physical activity and their goal is achieved more quickly.
In addition to this help, GetQoralHealth offers you a routine that will help you achieve fat burning and toning your belly:
1. Lie on your back with your knees and hips bent at 90 degrees, feet flexed. Extend the arms and press the palms on the upper part of the thighs. With a deep breath, start the abdominals pressing your stomach hard. The legs should not move, it is only the stomach that contracts and performs the effort.
2. Based on a Pilates movement, this will allow you a deeper abdominal. Lie on your back and bend both knees to the chest. Interlock your fingers on the upper part of your right thigh and extend your left leg parallel to the ground. Lift the head and shoulders off the ground. Repeat this movement alternating legs.
3. Sit with knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Support the back to support the upper body on the elbows. Remember, the back must stay up. Bend your legs at a 90 degree angle, raise them and lower them. Repeat this movement 10 times.
4. Sit with your legs extended and your feet flexed. Place each hand at one end of the hip and move forward. Here you must generate as much force as possible in the stomach. Repeat 10 to 15 times.
5. Lie on your back with your arms at your sides. Cross both legs and lift them as much as possible. Before doing the exercise, remember to inhale deeply and press hard on the stomach.
6. Lying down, with both hands grasping the end of the bench, you will proceed to raise the legs, which should be kept straight throughout the movement. Once up, lower them with controlled movement to the horizontal position.
7. Standing, grab two dumbbells and place them on both sides of your body with your back straight. You will start with the flexion of one of the sides of the trunk to reach as low as possible without bending the knees. Then you will flex the other side of the trunk, performing the same movement and so on consecutively.
8. Lying down, with arms and legs extended, try to touch the tips of your feet with the fingers of the hands by means of the flexion at the level of the trunk. Afterwards, it returns to the initial position
These exercises will help you burn calories , besides that they will avoid sagging, which sometimes accompanies this surplus of fat.
This routine, like many, requires time, dedication and perseverance. Doing 30 minutes a day can change your life. Try it!