The sexual life in your relationship with the passing of the years can be affected by bad habits which are involved not only in your performance, but also in your health.
Sexuality is an important part of the human being, where love, affection and trust are involved, which contributes to the well-being of people; however, there are diseases and disorders that can affect sexual health. Do not let it happen to you and know what habits improve sexual health .
1. Exercise. According to the Faith University, in Ankara (Turkey) , practicing exercise regularly can help improve blood flow in the clitoris and thus enhance female sexual function.
2. Give up smoking. A study conducted in the UUniversity of Florence, published in the International Journal of Impotence Research , tobacco affects the blood flow of the penis, which causes erectile dysfunction.
Prevent that from happening to you, quitting smoking reduces premature aging in the arteries of the penis.
3. Healthy eating . A study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition , found that men who based their diet on a high content of saturated fats showed up to 38% decrease in the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate, and 41% less sperm fluid.
Diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems and sexual health are increased by an unhealthy diet.
4. Use of contraceptives. According to National Center for the prevention and control of HIV and AIDS (Censida) , in Mexico there are about 183 thousand people carrying the HIV-AIDS virus.
Good sexual health depends on multiple factors, and among the most important is the use of contraceptive methods, which help prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and unplanned pregnancies.
5. Meditate. If you are one of the people who do not believe in the benefits of meditation or other relaxation techniques such as yoga, it is time for you to dare to practice it.
Stress affects different areas of the body, including the libido. Due to the increase in blood pressure and heart rate, sexual desire and performance may be affected.
6. Know your body . The lack of information about sexuality and our body constantly affects the sexual health of people.
Create the habit of informing yourself, that way you will learn to know your body and everything related to it; Enjoy your life and take care of your sexual health.
7. Good hygiene . Countless times you have heard the importance of hygiene in our lives, from the food we eat to our hair.
A clean body is a healthy body, the hygiene in your private parts will help you to avoid infections. Beware!
The good ones habits improve sexual health, and also help you to relive the passion in your relationship. Dare to change your habits and improve your life.