The dirt in the environment favors the growth of microorganisms that can cause serious damage to health. One correct cleaning and disinfection it prevents the transmission and spread of diseases and pests. Discover how to achieve it!
According to the University of Michigan There is a big difference between the concept ofimpieza and disinfection .
Cleaning consists only of the removal of dirt, food residues, grease or other. While the disinfection is done through the use of chemical or physical agents, a process that destroys the organisms present in equipment and utensils after cleaning.
Clorox Mexico and the organization World Vision Mexico They were given the task of training more than 30 communities affected by the recent natural disasters, in the state of Guerrero.
The main objective of the training was to inform people to prevent the spread of diseases. Do you want to know how to achieve it? Here we share some tips:
1. Water use . Adding three drops of chlorine per one liter of water and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Wash your hands frequently and. Proper hygiene with soap and water provides for the spread of germs and bacteria.
3. Clean and disinfect your food . Use water and soap for cleaning, then immerse them for 2 minutes, in a liter of water with 7.5 ml of chlorine.
4. Ventilate all environments.
5. Clean floors and walls. With a solution of 240 ml of chlorine per 5 liters of water.
6. Disinfect pots and utensils from your kitchen. For 5 minutes in a mixture of 240 ml of chlorine per 5 liters of water.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) , the cleaning and disinfection of water and food can prevent the spread of diseases such as anger , the typhoid fever , diseases diarrheal Y schistosomiasis . Which helps to reduce up to 20% of infant mortality. Take care of your health and that of your family!