The miracle products , have taken a lot of boom in recent years, are characterized by highlighting their qualities and benefits of certain products.
These items can have serious repercussions on health, so it is important to know what they contain and always go to a specialist doctor.
If you want to improve your appearance, discover how to lose weight without using miracle products or in the video that GetQoralHealth has for you
In the country there is a great variety of miracle products , which are not suitable for health, so we share five truths of the miracle products according to the Secretary of Health of the State of Mexico :
1. Call now and suffer later. According to the Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris) , there is a health risk with the advertising of this type of products.
Exaggerated and disoriented information can cause them to abandon medical treatment; "Mask" the diagnosis of an illness or decide not to attend a specialist.
2. Without scientific support . Only medications can be advertised because they were previously subjected to extensive scientific research.
Before consuming any of these products make sure they contain the caption: "This product has not been scientifically proven to have preventive or curative properties".
3. If it's good for everything, it's useless . In many occasions they tend to promote them as the cure of multiple diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, obesity, even kidney diseases.
Therefore, the Secretary of Health of the State of Mexico He recommends doubting them and seeking help from a certified doctor.
4. Things are not what they seem . The fact that miracle products are advertised by "famous" people does not mean that the result is proven.
In most cases the slender, healthy and athletic people who promote the products have never tried any of them. Show a body like theirs is possible only with a strict exercise routine and diet.
5. Lack of information . According to the Federal Consumer Procurator's Office (PROFECO) , the publicity or information that they provide about miracle products is not the one specified by the Federal Consumer Protection Law (LFPC).
In addition to not having the permission or registration of a competent authority, information such as the total cost of "treatment", contains legends or "illegible permits" is omitted.
According to the Health Commission of the Chamber of Deputies , in Mexico they are sold, about 21 thousand brands of so-called "miracle products "In different self-service stores or pharmacies, such as cosmetics, herbal products, food supplements.
Avoid consuming miracle products to improve your appearance or take care of your health. The most effective way is to go with a certified doctor, who will help you treat your ailments in a healthy way.