3 phases of physical warm-up
The trust It is one of the most important pillars in a relationship. According to a study conducted by the University of Psychology of Italy If they do not exist in relationships, they are doomed to fail. The trust It provides tranquility and calm that lead to satisfaction and security, to recover itGetQoralHealth suggests these tips
1. It's not just a question of asking your partner I trust you, especially if you hurt your heart, provoking your distrust. You must be congruent with your words and actions.
2. Avoid lying. Maybe on some occasions you have done it to cover your mistakes, but continuing on this path fractures the relationship. It is best to speak honestly, even if you partner may like it or not, but necessary to do so to rebuild the relationship.
3. Put aside the secrets. If you're in a relationship, it's not worth hiding things. Remember that secrets kill trust and when trust dies, so does your relationship.
4. Create an environment where you partner feel safe with you. Show yourself as you are and as you partner He feels he knows you. This produces security to know your reactions to certain situations and avoid creating false speculations.
5. If you have doubts, ask. Especially when you do not know how to handle the situation. The worst thing you can do is take it for granted that you know how your partner . Listen carefully to what it says and clarify when necessary.
Recover the trust In a relationship it can be a difficult process, however, with persistence and affection you can have good results. Otherwise, they can go to a therapy so that a professional can help them solve the problem.