Is your willpower not enough to go to the gym? It does not matter, what you really should do is practice some key exercises to tone your body in a short time.
According to information published in The Huffington Post , you can only tone your body and end up with flaccidity or accumulated fat. Just remember to warm up before making any sudden movement.
1. Lizards . By flexing the arms using the weight of your arms for more than 20 repetitions, not only will you tone this part of the body, but you will reduce the accumulated fat in the chest, abdomen, hips and legs.
2. Squats and jumps. By combining these movements in four minutes you build stronger muscles, increase your aerobic and anaerobic capacity, and you can even burn 13.5 calories per minute, according to a study by the University of Auburn at the Montgomery Kinesiology Laboratory.
3. Displacements on stairs. Practice them for four minutes without resting. The exercise consists of climbing the stairs as if you were running.
4. Improved cardio. In 10 minutes, combine cardio exercises to build muscles and improve balance. Use some dumbbells to perfect the movements.
5. Exercises with Kettlebell . This type of kettlebell improves your balance, your muscle tone and helps you burn up to 20.2 calories per minute.
Remember to exercise at least four times a week to allow recovery time for your muscles. In addition, it is advisable to consult a specialist before performing any exercise routine, to avoid injury.
Do not forget to maintain a healthy and balanced diet that complements your exercise program. And you, what exercises do you use to tone your body?