The creativity It is one of the most important components of our personality, which helps us effectively cope with various aspects of our life. And a healthy brain is much more conducive to a process of creative thinking , which can be achieved through some yoga postures.
In this sense, there are certain yoga postures that allow to reach a more stable state of mind, to control emotions and have less fluctuations by developing and controlling all the energy of the organism, so it becomes a fertile field for thoughts creative
As our breathing, body and mind come into balance through these yoga postures, so do the ideas and thinking . There are several asanas that have this purpose, according to mindbodygreen.com, including:
1. Balasana (Child) . In general, we do not breathe consciously and completely until the back of the torso. This yoga asana provides an excellent opportunity to do so.
2. Posture of the pigeon . On an emotional level, the hip is a deposit, so when you open this region, tensions are relieved, letting go of those negative emotions accumulated over the years.
3. Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon) . This posture opens the mind and the body. The balance and strength that is required to make it allows a greater harmony from the chest to the hips, and mental level.
4. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Dog looking down) . In addition to relaxing the brain and helping to reduce stress and mild depression, this yoga posture can neutralize the body and mind.
5. Savanasa (Dead) . Staying quiet for some time and keeping the mind calm but fully conscious, you get relaxation thanks to this asana. This state of conscious relaxation invigorates and refreshes body and spirit.
These yoga postures have the ability to transform current states and unlock those points in the body and mind that are blocked, providing enough motivation and inspiration to activate the creativity through a deep state of relaxation.