If you are considering submitting yourself to a homeopathic treatment There are several aspects that you have to take into account before entrusting your health to a specialist in the field. This does not mean that homeopathic medicine is something that could endanger your life or your physical integrity. This is a very safe way For the treatment of certain diseases and to obtain the most effective results, some precautions must be taken.
What to do and what not to do in the use of homeopathic treatments
- Read several published studies or research about the homeopathic treatment corresponding to your medical condition.
- Find a certified homeopath with formal training on the homeopathic medicines .
- Consult your current doctor if you plan to use homeopathic remedies for your child or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medication, do not stop taking them without first consulting your current doctor, even if the homeopath says so.
- Do not make homeopathic medicine a substitute of attention traditional medical checked
- Find more information about adequate dose and the potency of homeopathic medicine that you will take. These two factors depend on the sensitivity of the patient towards the remedy. However, as a general rule, acute diseases must be cured with high doses and new diseases with low doses.
- Take homeopathic medicines with the empty stomach or at least 15 minutes before meals.
- When taking homeopathic remedies, start with a low dose and gradually increase it once you notice some improvements in your condition. It is not recommended to take high potency homeopathic medicines, unless you are sure it is the right one for your condition.
- Most of the homeopathic medicines They come in the form of pills and are placed under the tongue. During the first 6 doses, take two pills every two hours. Then, four times a day for five days. Avoid touching them, do it in a way that they fit in the lid of the container and put them directly to your mouth.
- Some homeopathic medicines come in ointments , and can be applied directly on the affected area.
- Stop taking medications once you feel relief. However, take them again if you present relapse symptoms .
- Do not take or use substances or products that can block or interfere with the effects of your homeopathic treatment . An example of this are drinks with caffeine , prescription drugs, such as fungicides , the cortisone and the antibiotics , substances with strong flavors or aromas such as peppermint, camphor, menthol and eucalyptus; drugs like cocaine , the marijuana , analgesics , barbiturates , Chinese herbs, aromatherapy products such as lavender oil, tea tree oil, and peppermint oil, and vaccines.
It is also advisable to refrain from taking other homeopathic medicines, as they can neutralize their effects.
Video Medicine: What to avoid when you are on homeopathic medicine?? myths?? (June 2023).