If you want to lose weight, without "bounce" you should consider a change of habits to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Acquiring healthy habits does not involve risks to your health, unlike the so-called "miracle products".
Therefore inGetQoralHealth We present 10 actions that science has determined effective to achieve the figure you always wanted and in a healthy way:
1. Replace foods A study published in the magazineNew England Journal Medicine indicates that eating long-term yogurt and hard-shelled nuts such as walnuts or almonds help you lose weight more quickly and effectively than with fruit diets.
2. Eat slowly Eating fast food reduces the segregation of the hormones that generate the sensation of satiety, which leads to overeating. Give yourself your time and enjoy every bite.
3. Sleep . According to studies of theUniversity of Chicago, If you do a diet to lose weight and you have an uninterrupted sleep during the night you burn more fat.
4. Imagination. Scientists of theCarnegie Mellon University (Pittsburg, EU) , discovered that before the cravings of foods like chocolate and sweets, it is enough to imagine consuming large quantities of them to calm that sensation.
5. Drinking water. During the meeting of theAmerican Chemical Society (ACS), An essay was presented that revealed that drinking two cups of water before sleep prevents obesity and benefits weight loss.
6. Read labels A recent study of Washington State University revealed that women aged 37 to 50 years who incorporated the habit of reading labels reported better weight control than those who only buy products mechanically.
7. Avoid eating near "screens". According to the magazineAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition, eating near the television or computer increases appetite, due to constant advertising about foods, especially those that contain saturated fats or large amounts of sugar.
8. Foods with calcium . Scientific research carried out in theUniversity of Wisconsin, United States , say that calcium-rich foods are useful for weight loss, as they influence the metabolism of fat cells.
9. In the exercise "less is more". Researchers of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark They showed that 30 minutes of daily exercise are just as effective in losing weight and gaining body mass as 60 minutes.
10. Seasonings An investigation of thePurdue University , indicates that consuming Cayenne red pepper helps reduce appetite and burn more calories.
The miraculous methods do not exist and they are not effective, they can also put your health at risk, especially those who do not have a label in their presentation.
Remember that if the weight gain occurs in a certain period of time, reducing it will also take time. Do not despair, the key is to achieve a healthy lifestyle that includes perseverance, attitude and attachment to your goals.You can!