While it is considered, historically, that yoga positions were made to exercise them men, now women are the ones who dominate them and have known how to make the most of them.
In general, the various yoga postures have a very purpose, which is to achieve physical, mental and emotional balance. Yoga globalizes its benefits: an act of balance also implies taking care of oneself. In that sense, due to the current pace of life, there are yoga postures that allow them to do it to women, according to yogajournal.com:
1. Posture Shoulder stop. Stimulates the metabolism (thyroid and parathyroid glands). It puts pressure on 11 organs. It is ideal to lose weight.
2. Position of the Archer. It is an excellent exercise for women because it stretches the frontal muscles and opens the hips. Strengthens the belly, hips and abdomen.
3. Camel posture. In addition to helping to combat anxiety in women, this yoga posture allows them to reduce menstrual discomfort due to an adjustment in their reproductive organ.
4. Cat's posture Focused on the uterus, this asana provides a gentle massage to the spine and belly organs. In addition to relaxing, stretch the torso and column.
5. Posture of the big or fat finger. It helps relieve the symptoms of menopause, headache and insomnia. It also favors good digestion and works the upper part of the back, so it is also good for osteoporosis.
6. Posture of the cow. Focused on the uterus and special to reduce stress, this asana is ideal for women because it promotes the strengthening of the belly and reproductive organs.
7. Bridge position. It helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstruation. Works the spine, hip, belly, chest and neck. Improves digestion and revitalizes tired legs.
8. Dolphin posture. It is therapeutic for circulation problems and prevents the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins. Relieves menstrual discomfort when done with the head supported and improves digestion by working the belly, hips and back.
9. Posture of the firefly. Improves the sense of balance, tones the belly and abdomen, in addition to strengthening the uterus, arms and wrists.
10. Full boat posture . Ideal for a better figure, this yoga posture strengthens the abdomen, hip flexors and spine. Likewise, it is beneficial for problems of high blood pressure, discomfort of menstruation and headache.
It is important to mention that these yoga postures must be carried out step by step and always under the direction of a specialist in Hatha, to prevent injuries and obtain better results: balance in all aspects of life.